Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Recylced Marerial Box

Wow... did I ever have fun with this project... !!!
The Challenge was to make a project with some acrylic or acetate... if possible to recycle something... well that is the only acrylic or acetate I have... so that was not a problem for me... at all..

Be inspired #96... I do hope you try it.. because you might really enjoy this one..

I wanted to use some really large sheets that I had gotten the other day...
I even used the actual card board from the package too.. and guess what... it was from Cuttlebug supplies... of course..

Now I also used my new Embossing Plus folders.. and painted the paper with my Twinkling H20's and that is the only thing other than the brads that I used for this project... Oh yes... I did use a lot of tools, like an ice pick, tried my Japanese book drill and it was going to get ruined... so the ice pick really did a lot better job... I used my Fiskars paper trimmer with the blade for scoring... as when you try to do this type of scoring on a scoring pad it slips and slides all over the place...

That was it..
So I decided that I was going to use it to keep all my left over flowers in... that is just perfect..

I love it... and it will look nice on my messy workshop space... but that is okay.. .we all need some class in our lives all the time...









Here is the front view of the box... and the side is last...
What do you think???
An A plus...

I love it...

And it is all recycled material, with the exception of the two pieces of cardstock that I used for the embossing plus folders...

Love it.
Hope you enjoyed this... and thanks for stopping by... please join in our Challenge this week... we would love to have you there..
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie











7 comments:

  1. Bonnie this is so awesome! What a great idea, I can think of a few other things I would use this for, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is very beautiful
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, you are amazing with what you can do. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous project, Bonnie! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, Bonnie! Wonderful recycled project and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative idea! Always love to see recycling happening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie
    This is lovely. Love the recycling. I am always a fan of using what we have around us.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete