Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wow... Judi Rose just sent me a wonderful gift of Happy 101... Thank You Judi you made my day..
Along with it, I have to tell my 10 favorite things in my life... wow... that could take me an eternity... but I will keep it light on the writing...

1... ME... I am happy with me.. I have been healing for the past 10 years and am finally coming around to really being happy with me,... and my body is now healing... I love me... I love my art, I am happy with ME.... I love people of all kinds and find happiness when they are happy...

2... The love of my Life... my husband of 40 years... almost 41... Happy, loving and fun filled years... raising two children and all kinds of critters...

3... Our Children... even though our daughter is not in our life at this time, we still have two wonderful children that have both made positive lives for themselves...

4.. All my Paper friends... When we lived up north there was never anything like paper groups... there were quilting groups of which I participated in all the time... but this paper.. oh my goodness... I love it....

5... All my friends that have helped me to express myself in so many ways.. with my book publications, with my doodles, with my life..

6.. I love to cook, and to create different recipes for us and others to enjoy... I have created over 100's and 100's of vegan recipes and right down to cakes and even mock tuna dishes... love it all.. we are now eating meat sometimes... but only organic that we raise... and also eggs that we raise.. hopefully a little dairy soon again..

7.. I am happy when I see the spring come with all the flowers .... in my yard Judi, I have not been able to physically plant any... but when I look out any window of our home I see azaleas lining the property... on the other side of the azaleas there are trees all the way around the house... but the azaleas and other small flowering shrubs speak loudly in the spring... we also have about 5 or 6 large magnolia trees... and also cherry, plum, and huge dogwood trees ... one has a stem on it that is huge... and when it blooms it is the deepest pink/red I have ever seen.. almost a magenta... very beautiful... white dogwoods and pinks... but the outstanding flowers are the multi colored azaleas... pinks, lavenders, oranges, whites, and all sizes from 10 feet tall to some that are only about 4 feet tall... a wall of color surrounds my home...

8.. Another very happy thing in my life is our farm.. We have over 100 chickens that lay eggs for others to enjoy...which we do sell at a co-op in Hendersonville ... WE also grow most of our food for ourselves and also for others to enjoy... all organic... all 100% whole foods...

9. I am happy in the fall when I see all the colors appear on the trees... it is like a painting in nature ... I love it.. Trees are a favorite of mine as well as flowers... daisies are my #1...

10... I am happy when I get a box... especially a box filled with all kinds of new toys... my favorites can go on and on.. .the list is way too long... but you get the idea.. I love life...

Even though we presently don't have any critters inside.. we hopefully will soon.. we both are animal lovers... and have always had them with us... and not generally just one.. cats, dogs, birds, you name it... we have had it... and love them all..

Thanks Judi again... and I will pass this along to these four friends... Vicky Gould, Nancy Ruth, Patricia Rose and a gal that is not active on SCS, but does play with paper all day and night ... Kimberly Hellams... Thanks again Judi for this great honor and I pass this along to these 4 gals..

Hope you all have a wonderful week-end...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bonnie, talk about making someone's day! You have been such an inspiration to me since coming to SCS; you are one true artist, but more than that, you are an all-around wonderful, happy woman. It is a pleasure to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bonnie, so happy to reconnect with you! You have always been an inspiration and I still refer to your CD's. My husband and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary in March and I always make a special card to celebrate.
    Pat in Florida

    ReplyDelete