Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wiper Cards

Oh my goodness... I have loved making a lot of cards.. but have never had so much fun as I did with this style of card... The first day that Brenda and I made this card, we had so very much fun... When you open the card, the little wiper comes up and shows you another whole side to the card... just adorable...
So I taught the group how to make these... so very much fun.. .I have to remember to take my camera to group so I can take pictures of all the pretties that they make too... so I can share them with you also...

WE also made Candy match books, and also tiny little Easter Baskets... that you can hold in the palm of your hand...


We did have a fun time.. and we are looking for more fun things to do at the next meeting.. I think I have a couple already...

Again I used my new K and Co paper on these two cards also...

I am going to be playing again all day today... new projects... so hopefully I will be able to share some more new things tomorrow or the next day..

Have a wonderful week-end... and look down below at all the other things we did at our group meeting... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful!!! I didn't see a link for the tutorial on how to make these cards?

    ReplyDelete