Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Presidents Day


Today the challenge was to create a card that was a reminder of a president... in some way... so I needed to make a Valentines card for my sweetie, so I did this as a combination card...

George Washington, Abe Lincoln and others all had horses as pets... George's horse was named Nelson... and my maiden name was Nelson... so I combined this will the card..

Glenn's love for horses has been a life time love... when we had the Belgium's he loved every minute of it... we even brought Pinkie (who this is suppose to look like) with us to North Carolina... he died on our farm and is still here in body mind and spirit...

I used my spellbinders to create the background and the hearts that the horse is holding... The buttons were an add on, as were the black pearl eyes... The bow... Cranberry Satin... oh so pretty... I love that ribbon.. so rich looking...

Hope that Glenn loves this.. I know he will, as he is my biggest fan..

Thanks for taking a look and stopping by for a visit...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment