Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My own flowers

These card were also done for a sketch challenge.. .meaning that the design of where to put everything was shown and we had to create the card.... as You can see, both of my cards have the same design ... thus a sketch.

The challenge is called Midnight Madness and there are some very talented gals that post there... I love the group of gals and all seem very nice and love new people to join the challenge.. and thus I do.. this week I did two cards... as I loved the sketch.. .

I also had all these flowers that I wanted to use .. so as you can see I did... I painted the flowers with twinkling H20's and then cut them out..

Using Martha's punches on both of the cards and also spellbiners.. .what else is new.. some punched butterflies, some hearts.. all the things that I love..

A few gem stones, some dotted swiss paper... you know by know what I love.. and I use them over and over.. .why do I buy more??? I love having all the new things too..

On this card, I used the In spades border, and it wasnt quite long enough, so I cut it in half and the heart hid the part that was missing.. waste not want not is often played to the hilt...

I love to use hearts year round... they never go out of style on my work.. I love them for everything.. even poke a horses head out of a heart... love them for all kinds of cards...

I used K and company Paper on these cards... I still have 6 pads of paper and the new order will be in this week.. .so I have to use some of the paper I have been hoarding since the fall... Oh well... You will see more and more of it... as I clean out my papers I will hopefully find more and more that I will use...

Hope you have enjoyed this... and thanks again for the visit...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. These Valentines are so colorful and lacy. Love, love them!

    April

    ReplyDelete