Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LOVE these colors !!!!

Two of my very favorite colors combined are Turquoise and Lime... oh my goodness... and to have a pad of paper with all different papers mixable and matchable... OHHHhhhhh what a sheer delight... I am in heaven...

so I started to play with the pad the other day, and made this card... and then today, when Roxie put the new sketch challenge up, I started to work in the same patterns...

With the newest one, I made the little bird to match the background paper... Added some Stickles to the feathers for accent and also added some Liquid Pearls to the daisy centers... some dew drops... and I was done with these two cards... onward... I have the rest of the pad to play with... I still haven't even used all of these three papers yet... a piece of paper goes a long way... and can make a lot of cards...

Hope you have a wonderful day... sunny and bright where ever you are... and if it is not.. light a candle and pretend it is.. as the light should always be shining where you are creating... See you in a while... with some more pretties... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Love this little bird, the colors and your card!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete