Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Match Books

Todays Challenge on trying a new technique we made Match books.. I have made them prior to this, but I always made small ones... these are small... but not as small as the ones I made... so I had a blast with these... Each on of these is decorated on the inside, and each one has a pocket in it.. to put a nice little secret message, a piece of candy or just something special.. .how cute are these...

They are simple enough to make and are just so easy... I used stickers on some.. cut out and spent an hour on others.. just had a blast...

Hope you enjoy them as much as I had fun making them... Thanks to the hostess today, Holly, who comes up with very awesome ideas... but this one... I really loved playing with today... Thanks again Holly...

Hope you all have fun and stay around and take a look at all the other things I have fun with...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment