Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Inspirational Saturdays

Always a good time with these challenges.. and today is no different at all..

WE went to this gallery where there were a lot of bird pictures and nature things... so these were the cards that I made from that inspiration...

The one on the left.. I had so much fun with as I hadn't made a mushroom since the 60's... so I enjoyed that greatly... add these other components to the card...

I did something that I have never done before and that is to make a chickadee into another type of bird... but I did it... and they look a little funny, but the other birds looked like this..




Now this card... oh my goodness I had so much fun with this one.. I made about 10 different backgrounds until I finally got this one...

I have a lot of backgrounds to use for other cards.. that is for sure... I started out with glossy paper and with stamps and resist I started to play... first with alcoholic inks... no go.. .didnt' get the look I wanted at all... then with reinkers... both of these are by Ranger ... the only kind I use by the way.. .

I finally got some that I liked and this one was the best... and the color was one I was looking for also..

The little bird at the bottom was not the shape I really wanted, but it worked...

I love all my new K and Company paper... and this piece was yelling to be used with this resist card... so it got used... I also had to punch some orange birds out and put them on the inside... had to do it..

Hope you enjoyed these cards... I certainly had fun making them...

Thanks for stopping by... and have a wonderful day... I am looking out at new blanket os snow... and it is really a beautiful sunny day... I bet most of it will be melted by tonight... good thing... I need spring to arrive... and it is going to do it real soon.. .

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment