Followers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Pink and Brown DOT


Live More, Laugh often, Love MUCH… love this saying… so very true in all ways… Just Rite has this cute little stamp and many more… take a look at their stamps… 


On this card, I have used a lot of fun things… had to use some polka dotted paper that I recently bought… love polka dotted papers.. in fact so much so that I have an entire folder of just polka dot paper…   this one is by  Bo Bunny and the pink is so very sweet… and the brown great too…  Then I used a solid brown to use the Martha Stewart punches on… to create the ‘doily’ effect…  Carrying thru that theme… I create the back ground for the braid with a Lacey  Circle  Spellbinder… and then an oval beaded with off white pearls all the way around that… 


The FLOWERS… oh you know that they are Pretties by Bonnie… two layers and then a light brown pearl in the center of each one…

The leaves are BLACK…. As I wanted them to STAND  OUT… I think that they do too…

A double tied bow… and finished…

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful sunny day…
Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie, this is gorgeous! I think you were right to use black for the leaves..they really DO stand out!! YUMMY! Hugs, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Bonnie! Love the way your framed the beautiful flowers and that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is incredibly gorgeous-I love how you used the ms punch -a perfect touch

    ReplyDelete