Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

A little Glitter is always fun...


Kindred Spirits …. With a fairy and a Dragonfly!!!  Wow… what a fun thing to see… There are some fun things and different things that I did with this card… 

First off… the frame is from the cover of a pad of Kand Company paper… do you recognize it???  I just cut it to fit the card!!!! Love it… I just can’t throw away some things… and these happen to be really nice and I knew that I could use it on a card or a scrapbook page… Behind the frame… I used a piece of magenta paper that I had been saving for an eternity!!!!  Finally starting to use some of the paper… and it really does feel great… 



Then in the front… a few Just Rite Frames… I used one from the set called Kindness and the one on the top is from Friendship Blooms… love the popped look of these frames… just something that really makes my heart sing happy songs… Spring songs too… LOL…

I added a single large flower.. and it is glazed and also I sprinkled some fairy dust on it… (white Glitter)   I think I have a lot of fun when I go wild with a card.. but then I have fun with each card that I create…  how about you??? 

Hope that you have a creative day… and that you enjoy what you are doing… no matter what it is…
Thanks for stopping by… and hope to see you again tomorrow…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    I love recycling things on my cards too. This is so pretty. Love fairies and dragonflies.
    Great card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty. Love the paper and all the details. I can't throw paper away either. Love your recycling. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love glitter but don't seem to get it out and use it very often!

    ReplyDelete