Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunshine and LOVE



 If anyone told me that they made a card using these colors… I would not think that I would like it.. but this went together and the pink flowers were sitting there waiting to be used… I tried them and loved them on here… I was going to make lavender ones… but loved these… a few other things… like the new stamps from Just Rite… and then some white branches around… and the card was done… 
 The flowers are naturally from Pretties by Bonnie  and colored with twinkling H20's and then a gold gel pen.  

Well what do you think… do you like the color scheme??? Would you use it… ???  I love it.. .and will use it again..

Thanks for stopping in for a break… and hope that you have a wonderfully happy day… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is beautiful. Love those colors together. I think the pink flowers just pop. I hope you have a wonderfully happy day too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, Bonnie! I DO like the colors! I am ready for Spring -- how about you?

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beauriful and I think the colors are fabulous!!
    Have a great weekend, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie
    These are definately great colors together. Lovely card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete