Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Teal and Lavendar Challenge for Just Rite


Another card for the Just Rite Challenge…  

This card is so very different for me… first off it is 4x4 inches… which is very small for me… most of my cards are 5x7 or 6x6.. .and sometimes even larger… I love big cards… but as much as I love big cards… I love this little one too… it is very compact…

I used a  green dotted paper in the background… and put a double lace border on the left side… and then using the method of direct to rubber… I used my markers and created a more delicate look for the frame… which is from Fancy Labels… love these new sets that Just Rite has come out with… they really are my type of stamps… can you tell… 

On this small card, I added two flowers from Pretties by Bonnie… and again used another method of coloring even the flowers… this time I wet the paper that the digitals were printed on… which is also card stock… and then painted the flowers with a marker… and then used another darker marker to go around the edges of each petal… then I cut it out and formed the flower as the paper was still wet… it created a very soft effect for these posies…

Hope you enjoy it… and I also hope you have a wonderful day…
Thanks for stopping by for a visit here… 
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie - love how you only ink some of the fancy frames -- very clever! Thanks for playing along in the JustRite Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete