Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishing you Happiness ALWAYS...


Wishing You Happiness  is for the Just Rite Challenge… this week Sharon has asked that we use a couple of different techniques to create a card… I love stamping with two different inks… and I find is so pretty on these frames… can you tell.???? 


I just wanted to share with you, that these are only a few that I have made… I am also working on a box to send up to my Mom… (at the young age of 91 and still loving to make cards… )  So I make a few of everything I do to send up to her…   For example… I made her 15 frames like these … all different assorted ones… and all different colors… so that she would be able to make some pretty cards too… I also made her 20 or so bunnies… all cut out… as she has macular and can only see out of one eye at the time… so she is very limited with scissors etc… but she is still making cards for all the ‘girls’ in the assisted living quarters… LOL… what a hoot they are… like little kids…

Oh well.. .just wanted to share that with ya’ll…  


This card…which I am calling Bunnies wishing you Happiness…   I really had a fun time with creating it… I had this piece of Anna Griffin ribbon sitting on my work table for well over a month now… and didn’t have the right card to use it on… and finally did… this little bunny scene needed it to carry the flowers from the top of the card to the bottom… where the bow was placed and a bunny sitting on top of the bow!!!  That little bunny is one of those stamps from a collection I have of little bunnies… I must have about 6 of them now… I just think that they are so precious… and of course I only use them for a very short time of each year… but they are cute…  The other one on the card is a stampin up stamp I think??? I bought it from a friend as a single stamp… so there she is… in all her glory… 

(p.s. all the bunnies have fuzzy tails... I used a white flockign on them... so cute...)  


Okay the flowers… they are from Pretties by Bonnie collection of flowers… I made these flowers 1.25 inches and put some dots in the center… with a black pearl so that the flowers would POP!!!! 

The Center of the card!!!  I started with an embossed piece of paper where I used a Cuttlebug folder… and then put a lacey square on top of that… and then a frame from the Kindness set from Just Rite set…  The challenge was to use direct to rubber… and on this one, I used two different ink pads..  or we could use two different markers… but this is ink pads… a very pretty blue and then olive on the edges… you might have to look closely, but they are both there… I cut the frame out by hand and then put the Wishing you Happiness behind it… (which is from the Quiet Moments set)    A few pearls in some locations around the card… and it is complete…

A cute spring card… Spring is on the way… we saw Daffodils two days ago… (2/21/11)  and also a lot of purple flowers in the lawns… so spring is coming… and fast too…  
Hope you can get outside and enjoy the spring weather… it is really quite lovely here… and I am ready to clean up the deck and get that ready for the nicer weather… YEAH!!!!  Warmer weather… and no more white stuff flying around…  Thank goodness for that miracle…   

Have a fun day, no matter what you do or create… and thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by here for a visit… I love it when you stop by and also love the comments that you leave me… thanks so very much…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    You are one amazing lady. Love your bunny card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just on a roll, girl!! All your creativity is wearing me out!! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the cute bunnies! great!

    ReplyDelete