Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

With LOVE


I know that if you have made only one card in your life that, that this has happened to you…. You start with a great idea… and then the card changes into something else entirely different than you stared it out to look like… Well that is what happened with this one… but I left it and still love the way it looks, it is just not what I had envisioned it to look like at all.. LOL… 


Okay… the heart border is with Martha’s heart border punches… and then I added a circle that I created with the Blue Hill punch… I love those punches… you can make a 3 inch or a 6 inch circle, a square, rectangle or oval and also a border all with ONE punch… how great is that… I love these punches and I think I have most of them… there is a learning curve… but if you pursue it  you will make a perfect one each and every time…

The flower punch is another new Martha punch… and the Heart is naturally a spellbinder… as is the circle… but the stamp in the center of the circle.. a Just Rite stamp!!!  A favorite one too… the flower is a Pretties  by Bonnie  flower… hope that you will take a look at all the digital images that I have for sale on the Pretties by Bonnie  blog… you can find all kinds of flowers and even a few critters…

I used a few flourishes on this that I used my Tim Holtz die cut template for… just to add some zing… The gems also add a lightness to the card for the feeling of spring to come QUICKLY… 

Hope that you are having a wonderful day… and Thanks for stopping by for a visit… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what you envisioned but this is beautiful. Keep up the great work. Each day I come to see what beauty you have created. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete