Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

More than one tangle

When you love doing something it doesn't take up a lot of time... it is a pleasure... so I tangle all the time... or have one going all the time... all over the house... LOL... One on the kitchen table.... one in the studio, one next to my bed... just in case I need to tangle during the night...  so when I a minute... I pick up the pen, or even a pencil if I don't have a pen and start to tangle... oh... I forgot to say that even my pocket book has paper and pen in it... so I can tangle when we are going somewhere...  besides, I see so many fun things along the roadways that there is always a fun tangle in there somewhere...  

So here are a few that I have done over the week-end... while having family all around me... and also enjoying it all...  

 Making a couple of strings and then adding another line to make a narrow channel is just so very relaxing... and then I added a little shading... and a flower down at the bottom... with a leaf trying to come out of the cubbyhole...  Love doing this... I might even add some tangles to this one...  but just love the BALANCE of it... 
 Oh I love some of these tangles...  but some of them... like Peanuckle I have not done prior to this... and didn't have the real way to do it in front of me... but I like it ... 
 Oh just so much fun creating and then adding little by little what you love...  I started out with the sunflower... naturally... I love flowers... 
 Did I just say I love FLOWERS... I used only the flowers and a few leaves on this tangle...  I love the simplicity of it...  I did this one as the kids were packing up to leave... I don't like to see them leave... it is a sad time for me... but I gathered up myself... and sat down as they were busy zipping back and forth with bags of stuff....   I also was able to say... don't forget this and that... and how about this...  and please don't forget to take some extra garlic ...  (we have so very much... and they can use it for seeding some new varieties on their farm... )   So this is what came out... LOVE... and my favorite flower... a sweet daisy...  

We enjoyed having the kids with us... it was a wonderful time...  now back to normal... food shopping for some needed things... and then a little bit of relaxation to get back to normal hours of going to bed for us... clean up, and wash all the extra things... but a good time to reflect on all that was said and done..  a Good memory... 

Welcome Monday... and again it the Diva's time to post another challenge... and this week it is some of the same things that I have done above.. as I love to go OUT OF THE BOX.... I feel good when I do... LOL...   I have always been like too....  shake things up a bit...  

So I was in a hurry this morning... and am trying to get way too much done in the amount of time I have allotted to get these things done.. so... here is my OUT OF THE BOX challenge...  

I have fun doing it... and thanks Laura for the challenge...  
I do hope that ya'll have a great Monday... and a good week.. . 

Going out of the box will give us all a good start...  






Have fun and create everyday...  
Thanks for stopping in for a visit... and see you soon, I hope anyway..  
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

23 comments:

  1. All your tiles in this post are great. I love the one with love and daisy flowers. And you certainly break free out of the box, greet inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful! AS always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun to see your design's Bonnie. The last one looks like the main ingredient is a big "M" for your last name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to see! I like your balance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie - Your tiles are gorgeous. I love the way you 'double' the lines on the string to make the string a feature. I am going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your pieces are great but I especially like the daisy/love one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful collection of tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love flowers, too. Glad you visit went well, but it's always nice to get back to your own norm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just gorgeous!! I am glad I don't have to pick a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All so lovely! Yes, you really broke through!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tangles again.

    Love the pin in your diva challenge 86 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each one of them is a brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous job on all of your tiles. Glad to hear you had a nice visit with your family and were still able to tangle and be creative.... it is too much fun isn't it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you had a great visit with your son and his family. All your tangles are gorgeous. The "out of the box" one is really nice, and I stuck a pin in mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful work...love the way your tiles are...each one with its own story :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the way each tile is bonded by the string

    ReplyDelete