Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

String 4 times 4

Last night I started to play and I drew four tiles on a piece of paper that was 8.5 x 11.... and then this is what happened... 

 The four tiles sort of came together and created one TIA...  

I really had fun doing this one too... I think I like working with larger pieces of paper and creating a whole sheet of fun...  vs a small tile...  just my own personal feeling...  

Hope you have a fun day... and create something fun too...  
Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  off to get some things done..  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

6 comments:

  1. Adore that thread-through effect! I like that message of connectedness. They look like my initial Z. And I, too, like working with larger spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and creative idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully connected, and love the selection of tangles you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great, combining the tiles together. Now it looks like two capital Zs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very original Bonnie and .... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete