Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A few more thoughts

Last night I sat down to tangle a little bit prior to settling in for the night...  and when I open this one little container... I found all kinds of tangling that I had never finished... or even posted... so here are a few of them... they were for past challenges...  so I have posted them on the DIVA'S site as well...I guess that sometimes I get so relaxed that I totally forget all about what I have done... LOL.. .so very true.  

 I have loved this type of tangle for years...  and I finally sat down and did it...  so much fun... thanks for the push Maria... really a great one...  

LOVE your book too...  you and Rick really put in all the love into this one... that is for sure...  LOVE it and respect the honesty of it too... 
 Sometimes when you see a new tangle you just have to try and do it.. this one looked easier than it is... I will have to practice this one...  and then it will be second nature... but for now... UGH...  a little more effort is needed on my part... 
 Birdies' feet...  LOL.. .running around a few dew drops... or paisleys ...  just fun.. 
 sometimes I am not really sure where I am going with some things...  this is it...  just this on a tile!!!! 
I had started this one a long time ago... and then finished part of it.. and then finally finished it...  sort of neat... in a funny way...  
 Another one????  Still can't remember doing some of these... funny how the mind remembers what it wants to... LOL...  anyway... a fun tangle
  I really never finished this one... maybe someday I will get around to finishing all these undone ones...  

In my spare time...  

Have you ever had a thumb drive not copy correctly..??? Well I am trying to repair a file from that happening.. .and it is about ready to drive me crazy.. . if you have any answers for this.. please let me know... the data seems to be sliding???  and not saving it correctly... weirdest thing...  

Well have a great day...  stay dry if it is raining by you... it is thinking of doing it again today...  we have really had enough rain now... but we don't need more drought either... a balance of weather would really be great...  

Think Love, and send it to yourself first.. and then out to the world...  we need to help the People of the world think love... and be kind and loving to each other...  

Thanks for taking your precious time to look at my blog... and thanks so very much for all the kind comments... wish I could return them all...  but I have now been over 2 hours just posting this blog... so to down load just one blog takes over 1.5 hours...  so I just sort of pass on it... someday when they put in the lines so that we can have high speed internet, I will be returning the much love that pours into comments on this blog... thanks again... I love you greatly...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

2 comments: