Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Letter Y

The Letter Y... another fun letter to create around... 

 Again... I really have to say this.. I had fun with these letters...  adding things here and there... and creating spaces where I wanted to add something...  making the letter stand out...  as each letter is  so very important to our everyday life...  


 My snail even had fun on this letter...  and a purk never hurt anyone...  



 Just enjoying the act of creating is a special gift that I give to myself each and every day... if even in between things that are going on all around me... I sit for a few minutes and tangle...  a pen and paper is all I need and I can have creative fun...  

But then I love to cook too... so I need a little more for that... LOL...  Starting to think about Cookies???  I am...  making them is so much fun... 

Have a fun day and Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...  
I do so wish you could stop in for a tea and a cookie...  reality computer is not quite here... and I dont' think that I really want it to be either...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. you are so artistic. I just love seeing your talents Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete