Followers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to one and All

Merry Christmas 
And I do hope that you have a very very happy one... no matter what holiday you celebrate...  

I have done a very fun ornament today... and hope that you enjoy the new Fancy Nancy that I used on this one...  
I think that new tangles are so very much fun to use... the only way you really start to learn them anyway...  

  I love the effect of the Fancy Nancy... and will incorporate it in a lot of different ways...  

Have a happy and fun day with Family and Friends... and thanks so very much for stopping by for a visit.  Remember the lessons that all the GREAT Prophets came down to teach us... LOVE... the one common thing that we all need to practice all the time..... UNCONDITIONALLY too...  Just spread it around all over the place...  

Have a wonderful time doing it too...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment