Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Love Me Tender

 I have a problem with just doing one thing for each challenge... don't even try anymore to do just one... I am just so into making things... LOL.. just my way... 

So this is for two challenges...  
Simon Says Stamp and Show... and also for Grungy Monday... 

Simon Says Stamp and Show... is to create a project using a song title... and Grungy Monday is to use crackle... so I used it on the heart...  


Any of course this is also another Valentine tag for my collection... I love all of them... and it will be hard to give them away... but I am making them to do just that... 

Happy Valentines DAY ... to YOU... a little early??? Oh well... it is never too early for LOVE from the heart...  give it freely to all... Have great day... play hardy and enjoy it all... thanks for stopping by... and hope you can play today... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag. It's so pretty.
    Sue :)
    PS love your other Grungy Monday entry as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie. What a beautiful tag!! I love your design. Neat heart! It looks like UTEE that you've stamped. Love the mounting for it as well. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag love that picture .... very 70's
    janet

    ReplyDelete