Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

LOVE

LOVE
I really love this heart embossing folder by Cuttlebug... especially at this time of the year... 

So I started out with a manilla tag... and embossed it and then used some Distress Ink pads to color around the edges... and then used a distress stain on the center of the tag...  

I had stamped a piece of card stock with Tim's new Valentine stamp... and had been cutting words out when I wanted to use them... these two were a little too soft.. so I used the Victorian Velvet Distress Stickles over the letters...  Sweet Valentine...  I used the Silver tape to create the stacked LOVE... (refer to January 23 post...)  and then used a stamp from ages ago for the cupid vintage clip art to sit upon...  a simple and easy tag...  of course I used my seam binding tape and some ink that matched the tag... 

What do you think... sweet enough...???? 

Thanks for stopping by... leave a message if you can... and let me know what you think... do you like this series of tags...???? 

have a fun day... I am going to be sewing today a little... as I am creating a quilt making my own fabrics... dying, and playing... will start to show you some of the squares soon...   

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment