Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Raven on a tree

I love to create 3 D tags.... just have so very much fun doing this... 

I ran the tag thru an embossing folder of Fall and Autumn words... then used different colored inks to create the background... 

using Tim's Pumpkin embossing bolder and black paper... I made the pumpkins... and then painted...  a few fences... one white and one black to give dimension... 

The Crow I love... so majestic... even right now we have a war going on with the crows around our farm... they are eating more than they should...  I made the tree from a wire aperture and some soft brown paper...  

Of course I used a lot of seam binding tape!!!  what else is new!!!!
Well a short blog today... hope you have a nice day and enjoy the fall weather we are having...  thanks for stopping by for a visit...  and hope you will come back tomorrow... I will have something new... 


Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

2 comments: