Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Late, I'm Late for a very important DATE!!!

Altered Alice challenge this week is to make something with 'writing' on the background .... oh my goodness... like something I LOVE to do.... so Lynne, you really make my heart sing out to this one... a really fun challenge...  Thanks a million... 

So... I had to make some flowers and leaves with writing all over them... and then I made some background paper, with words all over it... Of course I didn't make just one flower... or one piece of background paper... as I really wasn't sure which character I was going to really want to use... so I had to color some of them too... and finally got everything that I wanted for this one tag... LOL... a lot of extra things for more projects to create with... what a shame!!!  I love it all... so it will be used .. when and on what, time will tell... 

So here is my tag... 

I started out with a sheet of embossed paper of clocks.. I used Tim's clock folder... and then colored that... with my Distress stains and also a distress ink pad... and then accented it with a marker!!!  That paper is on the left background side of the tag... and on the right some paper that I created by putting inks onto my worksheet and lifting them off with the paper...  stamping words all over the paper... My flowers... I used Tattered Floral die cut and made my flower... colored my flowers with my distress stains and then stamped with words all over them... and then created the flower...  I cut out leaves from a spellbinder Foliage set... and colored them with my mini misters ink... so they glitter... as I had added some perfect pearls to the inks... yes... I love it... I have 100's of colors to choose from, as I have made them the Tim way... 

I had to have a little white fence too... as the flower and foliage needed something to 'climb' onto... Mr White Rabbit is in all his glory...  watching the time...  

I still felt the need to add more words... so I added a ruffle of Tissue tape that is loaded with words...  at the bottom.. 

More words still... I'm Late, I'm Late... with letters on the side...  

Enough words???  If there was any more room, I could put more words on there... Final touch... some seam binding ribbon on the top... dyed with my distress stains... to match the paper... (actually I make my ribbon as I 'clean' up my work sheet... goes hand and hand...  love all this ink... my hands are always inkie and I love it.. shows I can get into my work with full gusto!!!

So how are your hands looking today... do they need some gusto??? Go jump in and make some paper... stamp some words and join in on the challenge...  you will love it too.. 

Thanks for stopping by today... and hope to see you again tomorrow.. as I am working on yet another project for this same challenge... Lynne, you got my mojo going girl... and I love it... love doing "Alice" things... 

Thanks again for stopping in... see you tomorrow... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for getting into the spirit with The Altered Alice! Your mojo really is cranking. Love how you've added layer upon layer of lovely texty things. I also love that you've made your own embellishments! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just amazing Bonnie. This is another gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love your tag, love the tissue tape and your White rabbit. Love the embossing, leaves and flower too. Thanks so much for joining in The Altered Alice challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! you GO Bonnie! Fabulous tag. sure you couldn't find one more place to put Some WORDS? LOL Really love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete