Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Candle for YOU

 My sweet husbands birthday is coming up, and I am going to put this tag on his present... he will love it... 

He loves Sweet Pea women.. and will love the purple on this too... 

I made this also for a challenge... Ink on My Fingers...  where Hels wanted us to use resist on the creation... so this I did... 

I used white dabber on a white piece of cardstock... and stamped all over it with a couple of Tim's stamps... the music score and also a floral spray... then I used two of my newest trio of colors... Seedless Preserves and Ripe Persimmon and smeared them all over my worksheet and misted... 
 

When done, I cut out the area I liked the best... dont' worry... I will use the rest of the sheet very wisely... I saved every single piece of it... 

I did use a combo of alcohol inks to create the 'same' color as the Seedless preserves for my metal flower... also used tattered floral die cut ... what else.  

I created a charm... and added it with a pin... 

The little white flowers are from Ideology trimmings... I left them white to shoe up the background... 


I used my Distress Stickles on the wings,  (milled Lavender ) and on the candle  (shabby Shutters, and also on her hair... (scattered straw)  I colored my seam binding ribbon with smearing the ink pad on the work sheet and then spritzing... and cleaning up the sheet with the white ribbon... what a wonderful way to clean up..LOL.. I added a brown ruffle, which I used a piece of a brown paper bag... and then top dressed it with some seam binding ribbon and bow...  a few little stick pins... and was done...  

Less 'waffling' on this one right???  

I am really tired and need to go to bed... but so wanted to get these posted... as tomorrow is a full full day with shopping and then more shopping ... and still more shopping... that we were suppose to do today... but never got around to it... so I was able to make my tags... and get this posted... 

Thanks for taking a look see... and hope you enjoy  these as much as I did making them... 

Have a wonderful day... and hope to see you tomorrow with more new things... Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag.. loving those colours, they are lush aren't they! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper

    ReplyDelete