Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Winter Calls

Today being still SUNDAY here in the US... it is Sunday Stamper time... and I have been really busy all day with company, playing off and on... and also trying to get into the winter/ Christmas mood... so I finally got this tag made... and there is NO STAMPING on it... other than the words on the poinsettia pages of a book... I just couldn't bring myself to stamp on here... as I would have had to have dug out the old Christmas stamps... so sorry... I don't have any stamping on here...  I dint' think that sea horses would work with this theme.. .LOL.. 

Oh well... a little humor...

So here is my WINTER TAG...  with a poinsettia... 

 
My little girl is a clip art... not really sure where I found here... but I  do love it... a bell ringer... 
 
 

 
Love poinsettias... but hey...I love flowers... 

 
That is about as close to winter as I can get right now...  LOL.. it is 98 degrees here now... trying to have a severe rain storm... but the humidity is horrible and I could use a nice snow storm for a few hours...  but... my winter/Christmas stamps are still packed... and I just found my fall ones... so time will bring forth the others...
 
Have a fun day... thanks for stopping by for a visit... and have a super good week... I will be very busy with challenges and also doing all my canning this week... all fun stuff... so if you get a chance please stop back... 
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

6 comments:

  1. So cute Bonnie. Love the precious little bell ringer. Perfect for the Christmas tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation Bonnie,absolutely love the poinsettia,perfectly made :)
    The humidity sounds terrible,always makes me feel ill when the weathers like that
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag Bonnie! That vintage image is the sweetest and the poinsettia is gorgeous! Wow! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Bonnie! I love the poinsettia and the little angel girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Bonnie... I am sitting here wishing for winter right now, had enough heat to last me til next year lol Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so adorable, love the image & especially love the poinsettias , did you stamp the text on ? Clever x

    ReplyDelete