Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Flowers blooming

Flowers are blooming... at least on my blog they are..  The few fruit trees that were blooming, have sort of finished... we have had terrible winds the past few days...  and they sort of blew all the blooms off our fruit trees...  hopefully we will warm up a little today...  

Well at least the flowers were blooming on my ZenDalas...  
I finally decided on which tangles I wanted to use for each section and went to town tangling them into this great mandala that ERIN gave to us this week... If you have not been to this site... you better visit the NEW and Improved site of the BRIGHT OWL...  I love the new look Erin... very bright and alive...  Guess nursing school really agrees with you and hope you are going well with it all... 

 This is the first one that I got finished...  and I love it... it came together quite quickly... and it surprised me.  I just let the pen do the work... I sat back and relaxed!!!! 


 This one also came together quickly last night...  I had fun with this one...  just let the pen do the work again... so very easy...!!!! 

Erin always gives us so many GREAT mandalas to fill with tanglings of our minds...  
Thanks Erin...  

Hope that you all have a great day... and that you are able to find some time to Tangle a little bit and relax...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. Very organic looking, I love both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great zendala's Bonnie!!! I especially like the second one, that has something really strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both as well but the second one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete