Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 Calendar with Rick St. Dennis

MAY


 This little rollie pollie  Queen is just as cute as they come...  I had to have her standing on a heart... she just wanted too... 



 




Mother's Day is in May... and she just looked like a motherly type...
this is the whole page...  
I wanted to use this pretty vellum that I have had for years... I love it... and so I used half of it on this page...  

All my pages by the way are 12 x 12...  did I mention that last week????    So there is a lot of nice space to use...  

I also wanted to use this die from Provo on this page... as it is regal as she is  here...   


 I didn't want to color her a whole lot... as I wanted to see all the details in her dress.. and cute pantaloons...  

I used a punch to create the ball of hearts...  rows and rows of punching actually to create it...  

The other  shapes are Spellbinders..


 



The flowers are made from paper die flowers and I used four on each flower...  

The large layered heart I used Spellbinders... and then the dotted swiss embossing folder...  

The heart frame is from Estacy I think... I always forget that one... ???  They are so very difficult to use... but so very pretty...  





JUNE 

 What a fun month this was... these PEOPLE FLOWERS are so very cute...  I love each and every one of the them...  

I had to add one of my own flowers along with a little bit of Tangling too...  LOL... 

I happen to love to tangle...  so that is what got me really wound up about these digitals... the design is so very compatible with anything... and it went lovely with my tangling too... 
 Here is what the whole page looks like... I have a double decker golden dragonfly in the middle... which when photographed went a little wild in its own way...  hopefully you will get the whole idea of this fun page as I show it to you in pieces... 

 


 This sunflower is just dancing across the top  and bottom  of this page...  I love these happy faces on them too... 

Wild isn't it...????  




 This one of course I drew... and I love the Perfect Pearls in the center of the flower... I used a lot in the centers of all the flowers...  you just have to look closely...  

I love the Zingers too... a tangle word for the pod like things...  are they fun... 
 The Tangle that I Love... called Mi2...  (me too.)   and you can do so very much with this one... a wonderful background for this month of flowers and fun...  

Although it doesn't allow the dragonfly to be photographed too well.. .but hey... again in real life... looks really good...  sorry you can't see it in real life... of course I could hold a TEA PARTY... and you could all come...  
 Another picture of the happy faced sunflower and the dragonfly...  

I guess you have seen enough of this dragonfly... but I love dragonflies... so I took another picture.. . 









JULY  

Now what Wonderland calendar would  be complete with out the BOYS... you know who I mean... the Tweedles...  

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum....  are these not the cutest ones you have ever seen!!!! 

I love them...  

Truly so funny and just having a ball in their own way...  

I wove the papers behind them... and of course had to tangle the letters of the month...  

The star is also a tangle... and then I cut it out...  it is all layered....  






 They are just dancing and carrying on all over the place.. I think when I go to sleep at night that all these characters come alive and have a lot of fun playing in the box that these pages are in.. .  LOL... and that these boys never quite get back to where I have put them...  but they are fun...  




I used some Perfect Pearls on the tangled star too...  I really love the way that this page came out... it was really fun to create...  

 







AUGUST
 
 When I saw these faces in these happy flowers... I knew exactly what I was going to do... 

A Summer garden for Wonderland was an absolute necessity for this page...  the trellis and all...  

The faces are all so cute on these flowers... one of the nicest things with digitals is that you can make them any size your heart desires... so I made these to fit into my scheme of things for this page... 
 I also used some flowers... made from Baby wipes...  and the background paper is also made with a lot of fun too... smearing inks and getting all messy is an all time favorite...  so wow... what a fun page this is... 
 LOOK AT THESE CUTE FACES.....

Pink Hydrangeas are very rare... so I had to make this even more unique...  and then the  purple iris... how special is this...  




Well... you will have to come back next week again to see the rest of this fun calendar...  


I love these so very much... that I want you to see these up a little bit closer...  Don't forget I am on dial up... so this is truly an act of love for Alice and all these fun digitals...  so please take a look at Rick St. Dennis collection of digitals... thanks...  




 


Thanks so very much for stopping by today for a visit... and hope to see you for the last four months...  Have you stopped over at Rick's site to see all the GREAT Digis he has created???? Hope you will... there are some really great ones there...  

See you next week... with the rest of the calendar... 


Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  



3 comments:

  1. I'm in serious awe of this fabulous calendar! WOW on all of the fabulous details and you really have me interested in Zentangle. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, these pages are just awesome. I love them all so much that I can't even pick a favorite! What a joy this will be throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie this is just an awesome labour of Love-thank your for your wonderful treatment of my images-your pages sing with colour and design-just Fabulous
    Best Wishes
    Rick

    ReplyDelete