Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Butterflies and Flowers


Each New Day is a Blessing
And isn’t that the truth… Another new set from Just Rite… and of course I had to have it… love the saying and the stamps that go along with this set…  I stamped them all, but the saying got used first… LOL.. no one says you have to use them all together … that is what is so fantastic about Just Rite stamps… you can truly mix and match with so many things…  



Anyway… this set was due again to the challenge for Just Rite…  to make a flower using a spellbinder… which of course I did… this one I created with the Carnation die…  three layers large, medium and small… and I used a piece of paper that I had painted with my H20’s and so the flower does twinkle… I used some Distressing stickles in the center of the flower also… so that gives it a little bit more glitter….

The Butterfly another new die from Spellbinders also has some Distressing stickles in the wings…  I love these new toyz I have … can’t live without new things and also adding to the older toyz… love them all.. and I do use them all … SOoooooo I had to make another butterfly and of course had to add that to another card for the Challenge...  That is my style... right??? 


 On this one I did use a few other things... The Martha Stewart Punch is a new one... and also the Just Rite Stamps were really special.. the Rose and Butterfly were added to finish the card... 


Hope that you have a wonderful day today… send someone you love a card and tell them that you love them… I try and do that each and every day of my life… it just makes sense to share and love people..

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. All of your cards are wonderful as always this week! Where do you find the time???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    These are both such lovely cards. The butterfly is so gorgeous.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous, just fabulous cards! Looks like you had so much fun stamping with your friend as well. I have 15 coming next week to play for three days of scenic stamping, it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards, Bonnie -- thanks so much for entering JustRite's challenge and congratulations on your honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete