Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Teal Medallion

The color challenge for Tuesday the 30th of March was Teal, Saffron and Basic gray... a dark gray... so here is my card.. or at least one I made with this color combo... I make the tea bag for this challenge and then made the medallion... using two different folds and stacking one on top of the other... to create this really wild medallion..

I also used my newest punch by Blue Hill to create the white 'doily' in the background of the medallion...

Martha's punch was used for the teal border... and Bazzill paper was used for the card... love that paper...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... hope you will come back soon...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie this is gorgeous! What pretty colours you use on your cards - I love ALL of them!
    What a treasure you are:-)
    Thank you for sharing,
    Sunshine New Zealand

    ReplyDelete