Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Queen for the Day...

A new fun games has started on SCS... and it is called Queen for the Day.. and this week it was Pat Smethers... She is one of the sweetest gals that you would ever want to meet... so very gentile and lovingly so.. in all ways... and very real.. so it genuine in all ways... a real SWEETHEART... and her work is out of sight...

We had to go into her gallery and choose a card and then make a few changes (called Casing) and then publish the card..

Well how can you change perfection??? So I didn't... I did have to use a few different papers, as I didn't have the EXACT ones.. but they are not too far off... let me tell you!!!! I didn't have the same flowers at all... but pretty close looking... and I didn't have the stamp that said Faith... so I wrote LOVE... .I love this card... and I gave it a very good friend the next day to remind her of Self Love... to make sure that she doesnt forget to love herself... which so many times we put ourselves on the bottom of the list... and never give ourselves the respect that we need.. So I hope that she really starts to Self Love herself ... and will cherish herself...
This card is the same except for the stamp.. but again very close...

Pat your gallery was a fun place to visit... but hard to pick out whick ones I wanted to case... there were way too many wonderful cards...

Thanks for taking a visit at my blog... and please come back soon...

Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment