Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

GREEN... I love green... and that is the Sunday Stamper challenge...

Today is not Sunday here... but it is in the UK... and Hels Challenge for Sunday is GREEN.... yikes...  what fun... 

So here it is..  Sunday Stamper on Saturday night... love it... 

 
Make sure you click on the picture to enlarge it...  there is a lot of things to see... 
 
anyway... this is the whole panel... it is about 6 X 12... and I used alcohol inks on this special paper from Ranger...  it is yummy... feels like soft butter and takes the alcohol ink really nicely... I used two of the new colors... Teakwood and mermaid... what fun...  and a lot of solvent... 
 
 

 
I will tell you all about each section... as there is a lot here... I used a Tim stamp for the background of this... and this stamp is really hard for me to use... but this time I put a nice big chunk of foam rubber under it... and it came out wonderfully clear...  love it... 
I tore the edges and then used distress inks on the edges... one color... was GREEN.... the other a turquoise...  love it..   
 
The Fish... it is a Fred Mullet fish... and I embossed it and then painted it... Fred Mullet style...  it glimmers too...  really a pretty fish..  GREEN TWINKLING H20 PAINTS... among other colors too... 

 
I love putting this eye in funny places... places where it really doesn't belong...  with a butterfly and some ginko leaves popping out from under the layers of paper...  GREEN GINKO LEAVES.... 

 
Funny I also used Wendy V Stamp... I had this sitting on my work table... and had hopes that it would fit into your Challenge Hels...  some things just happen the way they are suppose to... LOL... 
 
I made the face a long time ago with air drying clay... and surrounded the face with flowers and GREEN LEAVES... I will tell you more about them later... 
 
Can you see the other woman here???  Dyan stencil... love her...  she is fun to use and I also over stenciled that area too... what fun is that...

 
 
A GREEN FOIL BUTTERFLY... and also an antique shoe buckle...  (My mother in laws shoe buckle...) 
 
 

 
Okay... now look at these flowers carefully... they are made from FELT... FELT that I used to put alcohol onto paper and things... I save them all... LOL... nothing cheap about me...  if I can use something I will store it... I pulled out a few of the blue/turquoise pads and cut out some flowers from them... a little sheet will make 2 flowers and/or 4 leaves... 



 
Just some more closeups of the flowers and butterflies...  I had fun with this sheet... and Thanks Hels for all that you give to the art community...   you are special...
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day... no matter what day it is... and that you create something fun... 
 
I am ready for bed... it has been a very long day... a class... company and now a challenge... yikes... makes me tired just to think of all I have done... but it has been a fun day... 
 
Thanks for stopping by... and see you soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeously colourful and definitely *you*.. love it... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete