Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jubilee Day

It's Jubilee Day in the UK...  60 years on a throne!!! Yikes ... a long time to rule...  

The Challenge this week on Sunday Stamper is to use RED WHITE AND BLUE... so I got out all the things that I wanted to use and started to create my pages on Jubilee Day...  I made fire works with diamonds on the swirls....  and then made a bird at a party with a cute hat one... and Hels said it was windy and wet... so I had the banners flying... but put a twist in the ribbon to show the wind...  LOL...  it always happens when you dont' want it too... We would LOVE to have the rain over here.. so please send some over... we are in a drought!!!  And need it really badly!!!   

Well Happy Jubilee Day... enjoy to all those over in the UK... 
Have a wonderful day... and hope that all people all over the world have a wonderful day... I am celebrating too...to find out why... go here....  Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie    

3 comments:

  1. yep, wet, cold (like 10degrees cold) and wet, oh I said that already lol Anyways... love your entry, the birdy is too cute in his sou'wester! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stampe rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you have done the fireworks and just love the bird with his hat on! A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the huge splash of vibrant colours. The bunting looks great & I really love that partying bird! Sx

    ReplyDelete