Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mad Hatters Tea Party

Mad Hatters Tea Party
Today’s challenge on Altered Alice is to make a project using a tea cup… of some kind… so I started to think about what to create ….

AND… this is what I did… 


The Mad Hatters Tea Party …. The picture was a black and white digital which I colored with water color pencils… oh I love this picture of the Mad Hatter… so crazy  … anyway don’t you just love him… as wild as he is…
I used colors from the movie on his hat.. and his bow tie is just like him… wild plus… with a red vest… 

Behind him, the haunted house and tree  are Tim die cuts… love them too… using distress stains to color both… and then used ROCK CANDY  on the tree so that I could also post this on the Grungy Monday Challenge for using ROCK CANDY…. Love it… 


I won a fabulous sheet of stamps from Eclectic Paperie and have the words from these stamps on the very back of the scene… I love them…. I guess I just about love it all… anyway… I was working on another Alice project today and was collecting things and found these adorable tea cups and Tea pot charms… how cute are they… so they had to be used along with a little gold watch… wild!!!! Love it when things come together like this…  A little ideology clip, and tag … and then some seam binding ribbon dyed with stains to match… and I was done… 

Of course this also fits into Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge which is ANY THING GOES.... and this is a fun tag for that challenge too...  

Now to get this posted!!!!  I am having a lot of trouble with the internet these days… I am on the famous dial up... because AT&T  will not bring the lines one more mile for the rest of us... so sad... the company with no heart at all...  so I am hoping that I can get this up so that you can see it…

Have a nice day… thanks for stopping by for a visit and please come back for more art projects… I am working on them all the time…

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Bonnie!! Very cool!!!!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! I entered it in the Linky Tools, not sure why it wouldn't let you! So you are officially entered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your tags have been wonderful, Bonnie. Each is unique in its own way and lovely of course!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie: Love the Mad Hatter..such fun you've been having! Continue enjoying the fun!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete