Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The very back of the project...


The front of the box again… in case you have forgotten what it looks like…  and t hen pages in the middle… you will have to flip back again to see them…
But now for the back of the box… my final part of this project…  

Front of the project again... 


I wanted to put a signature tag… as I always sign everything… I always hand write it too… Created with LOVE   by Bonnie and the date… like 2011… 

Signature on back of box 


this time I didn’t have room for the date… but did get all the other on this tag…  so that is in the lower left corner of the back… 

Angel with Grunge board wings... 

 Then I had this really lovely tag from the paper set…  and had to use that… although I did use a set of Grunge board wings for her… and also used a post card from one of the sheets of paper in the set Once upon a Springtime…  I love that set of papers… and now I have a box to show how much I love them… and still have a lot of the paper left over…  no hardship there… I will use them when I feel the time is right for another special card or project…  (I did call up the store and have them put some more of the paper aside for me… as I love it… )  LOL… who said I was addicted to paper???  How do you know me so very well… ????  You are right… and I love every minute of it too…  hope you are loving what you do… and that you have found the inner child in you… and that you do allow her to come out and play every once in a while…  
The back of the box... 


Have fun when she is present…  and say hi to her from my inner child…  Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment