Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blessings Each Day....


Each New Day is a Blessing…. Oh how very true that is… no matter what is going on in your life… each day is a blessing… I had to use this saying and use this pretty apricot color to show the emotion behind that truth…  I started off with a K & co paper that is dotted… love it… I have a whole 12 x 12 folder of all my dotted papers… my very favorite printed papers… well some of them… anyway they are special to me…  



Then I used a piece of off white/cream paper and ran it thru my Cuttlebug with the Kassie Embossing folder…  and used the same folder on the next layer too… on the next layer I used my H20’s to accent the layer.. and also another Just Rite stamp…. Love it… 

The Butterfly is a Spellbinder … and I used some distressing glitter to accent it… 



Now the flowers… I used the carnation set to create this more open style flower… and used a piece of paper that I painted prior to cutting out the flower… I also used some of the distressing glitter in the center of the flower along with a large pearl… 

Hope these will get you to start to make some pretties for your cards…  I love making flowers… I think you knew that already… LOL…

Thanks for stopping by… have a wonderful day… and enjoy every single minute of it… 

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the layers and your choice of colors, blings and jewels. TFS

    ReplyDelete