Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another section of the project


Oh wow… I started this page out as a card… but then didn’t really know where to take it, so I put it aside… and then started on another card… and did that a few times and realized that I was not going to make cards with this paper set…. But something larger…


This was a funny situation…. The background behind the bird and fairy was made with a new stampin up set called Easter Blessings… I had just gotten that on Saturday… and wanted to play with it…  The branch was just screamin to be used… so I stamped it a few times… and then I colored the flowers, and the leaves… then I clear embossed it… then I painted it with my Twinkling H20’s.. then I outlined the branches… and then added distress stickles in the center of the flowers… I didn’t know what I was going to do with it… so I put it aside..  I have a box that has all kinds of things like that, that sits on my work space and when I need something to fill in, I always try to remember to look in there for something… 



Anyway… I started this project and realized that I was going to be putting these side panels on the box… and I realized that I had this pretty piece of paper and decided to use it… I cut out some flowers from the Primrose paper in the set, and then found this black crow… (one of my favorite bird cut outs… ) and added a fairy to it’s back… 

Then I had bought this really cute little wooden frame at the dollar store… and so I added a little bird house and also added some Tim Holtz tape all over the frame…  and hung it with a ribbon and bow….  Love it. 



Do you have things that you never seem to have any real need for… and wonder why in the world you ever spent money on buying it???  Well this little GREEN lady bug is one of those things… I wanted a nice collection of bugs and saw these at some time and bought way too many… this is the first one I have used… LOL… but it does look cute here… and it fits in…  so I guess it is a good thing I bought them… they were only a dime when I bought them… so it was a good buy. 

Cheryl Bennett, who had the week-end special down at Scrapbook Creations this week-end gave us all an adorable little box and inside of it there was some great fibers… a twine type of thing… and I used a piece of the pink and white to wrap around the background paper…  Thanks again Cheryl for a great time on Friday… and for the cute little box with fibers… loved every minute I was there…  would liked to have stayed longer…

The bottom of the background paper I made is another NEW Martha Stewart punch… I am so very bad… but this one, my good friend Marie talked me into …. And I love it… thanks Marie for making me more addictive than I already am!!!!  LOL.. Marie is as bad as I am… maybe worse!!!! Who knows and who cares… we just love getting all these fun toys…

Hope that you have a good day…
Make sure you come back tomorrow for the inside of the box…  it is a fun section… lots of fun putting it together… 

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment