Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well since this is my first blog... I guess learning is all part of it... right??? Well I published the pictures and didn't get any words written to tell all about it... Oh well.. The section called Sushi pot is all about a challenge on SCS ... We were sent to a location on Etsy to examine some really fun looking charms and pendants.... WE again had to be influenced and INSPIRED to create something from that into a card... There were so many really neat Santa's and also black and white designs that I remembered my Santa Ephemera pictures and that is what I used... I have never made a black and white Christmas card... but I think that there is enough white and gray to also make the black stand on it's own... The background papers are printed in gray and the Snowflake is from the Spellbinder Snowflake set with some Stickels (star dust) added for accents...

Hope you enjoyed these... and thanks so very much for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. I'm glad to find your blog and will add it my feedblitz.

    ReplyDelete