Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Sketches on Wednesday!!!


Well this card is very special to me TODAY!!! What it will be tomorrow is another story... but today I LOVE IT!!! I had so much fun putting it together... First off, I painted the flowers... nothing special at all.. I am not kidding... any small child could paint like I did to create these flowers... then I took a gold gel pen and create some veins in the flowers... and then I used a diamond glaze on them.. .the pearl was the finishing touch... Then I cut some leaves out of some green scrap paper... put some veins in them with a stylist... and made a pink dotted bow...

The Flowers are drying.. and so I get my trusty spellbinders heart dies out... and start cutting out all kinds of hearts... some with the centers cut out... some with solid centers... then start playing with them to see what I can create... okay... found what I wanted... and I pot dotted them together... and set them aside.. .cut and mounted all the background papers, and then put the card together... LOVE IT... Oh My Goodness... I have another idea that just popped into my brain... this is just the beginning of a line of very fussy and fancy cards... so you better hold on.. .I don't know when I will get them done, as they are in my brain.. but they are a comin' out...

Well I do hope you enjoy this card... Thanks for visiting me... and I will have some more pretties for you in a while...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment