Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Doodle for you to see

I showed you a doodle the other day that I had printed and here is another one... this one I colored in just a little bit... I love this one.. .more than ever... it is so very delicate .. and cutting it out was not the easiest thing... but left some areas where there are some solids... so don't look at them.. okay??? I really would like to get these made up into some stamps... as then I could have some fun with them... I know a few of you have asked for them.. .and hopefully soon I will be able to get some made...

After cutting this one out, I mounted it on a white circle.. and then added the Martha Stewart corner punches...(gluing them each on to the circle to create a medallion) then of course my favorite butterfly using the spellbinder and also the dotted swiss embossing folder... a few pearls down the center and all done...

Now for the background... I used another folder... I told you I had most of them.. .this one just looked so nice with this ... so that is the one I used...

(Speaking of Cuddlebug folders... did you see new Asian Cuddlebug folders??? Wow... if you like asain things.. .you will love these... there are some nice backgrounds and also some that are really Asian style... Great new folders... but I still love my dotted swiss one.. )

Hope you like this and will try using some of your art in your cards...
Thanks for visiting my blog site... hope you enjoyed it... come back again... real soon..
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment