Followers

Friday, December 7, 2012

What day is it???

Oh my Goodness.... it is the 7th already???  

Where is this month going???  As fast as ever... 
Anyway... just wanted to remind you that I have added all the alphabets I have done on a separate page...you can find them all there....  the link is on the right hand column next to this text...  

Please go and see all my letters...  Thanks so much... 

Okay... so for today I have a couple of fun things...  

 Now only on paper can you create a plant in such a small container...  LOL.. but I had to share as  I love the flowers in this one....  as you know.. .I happen to LOVE flowers... can you tell... 


 And leaves...  

Plants of all kinds find their way into my work...  










 BUT then again... I also love to tangle... so tangling is always not too far away...  

WOW... it is the 7th!!!  Gracious me...  

Well better go get some things done...  


Thanks for stopping by for a visit and now I know you have to move onwards...  thanks and enjoy your day 100% no matter you are doing????  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment: