Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Twilight

Our daughter and her family have been here for the week... and we have entirely enjoyed their visit with us... and they are leaving today for the trip back home...  boo hoo... we will miss them being here...  but have enjoyed every single minute with them...  

So last night in the TWILIGHT hours...  I took some ME time and created this Zendala from the Bright Owl Challenge...I just had fun filling in all the little spaces...  

 During this visit with our family, I taught my grandson (8 years old) and daughter how to tangle...  they have fallen in love with it...  

So I hope that Heather Amy will participate in a few of these challenges... she is a natural...  took to water like a fish does...  

So did Riley...  so much fun with the three of us tangling...  

Anyway...Heather Amy asked if I ever did animals? with tangling... I have done a few... but nothing much... and she wanted a few owls... so I started to fool around with creating some critters...  

So Erin... this is for YOU...  
 I think I must have done about 15 owls... and they are so cute... I had a blast doing them...  

Heather Amy and I framed a few and distressed the frames... and she is going to make an area in her sun room for them... 

So much fun to be had, with simple things...  

Hope you all have a SUPER wonderful New Years... and please if you are going any where... drive safely...  

Happy New Year!!!  To one and All...  may it be the best ever year...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

7 comments:

  1. You made a grear zendala, Bonnie! It's like eyes are looking at you :-)
    The owl is very pretty too.

    Hope 2013 will bring you peace, health and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beatiful zendala you made. I loved reading your blog, there is so much love in it. And its great to seeyou@ how children get infected with the zentangle virus. It is a great idea to tangle the owls, the one you posted is gorgeous. I wish you a happy happy new year and all the things you wish for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zendala is gorgeous and the owl is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love your owl, what a fine fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful zendala! And I love the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous zendala! And I love your owl--such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on the Zendala. Like the interplay of the different tangles. The owl is cute. Is fun to teach grand kids about zentangle.

    ReplyDelete