Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Day....

Happy DAY.... no matter what day of the week it is... it is always a good day... as we are alive and able to do SOMETHING... no matter how little or how much... we can do something... and that is what living is all about!!!!  

Even thinking is doing something... isn't it..???  Being is also doing something...  so we all do so many things in the course of a day... and how many times have you heard people say they are bored... or that they haven't done anything all day long!!!!  WOW..... they have to be super good meditators... right..????  

Oh well...  so much for that...  I have been having fun doing all kinds of things... throwing out stuff that I no longer need in my space seems to be the priority that my hubby and I are doing...  making trips to the thrift stores, the county landfill... where there is also recycling... and filling up the car or the pick up with as much as we can...  YEAH... we are going to have a clean, un cluttered house...  not that our house was unclean... just that we have so many collections of stuff.. including magazines... oh my goodness... I love to have neatly stacked piles of yummy mags around...  I had the whole collection of County Living... for over 10 years I collected these great mags... also how about scrapbooking mags... well... I really thought that I would use them... but when I scrapped... I used my own ideas... and could never find the right layout in a mag...  took too long... LOL... anyway... they are all in new homes now... and it feels good...  

Maybe we will be finished by the New Year... but we are not rushing thru this... just settling into getting rid of things is a good feeling...  

I use to be a material Holoic...  is that a word... anyway.. you know what I mean... I had to make room for some other things... so I got a large BIN... I think it is 40 gallon size... and got rid of a whole bin of new fabrics...  OMG... am I sick... but it did feel and look great... so I am happy...  

In between all that... I have been tangling... releases the stress of getting rid of all these stashes...  

So when you tangle you can see what has been going on in your life... if you look close enough...  it is called Art Therapy...  LOL...  seeing what the person is doing internally...  wow... a lot of tangling going on...  

Well you get the idea... at least  I hope so.. 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and have a super wonderful stress less day...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment