Followers

Friday, December 28, 2012

In and OUT...

I love making things look like a rounded object... with shading and creating it is so much fun...  and of course like life... an illusion...  looks like something it isn't...  but it is real... or isn't it??? Oh well... of course it is real... I am holding it in my hand... and you can see it on here...  right???  Oh dear me... another question to ponder...  

 Today I am moving my studio around... and also combining my sewing, felting, jewelry making, knitting and that kind of 'craft'  into my paper crafting studio...  it will be a lot in one space... but I need to use that other bedroom...  so I will be busy tossing things and making room for all these loving things...  

so the In and Out of my life is what this is all about...  trying to make a ton fit into a one pound box... . do you think it can be done???  If yes... I need your help...  please come on over and HELP me...  LOL... 

Thanks for stopping by... and please send me your love... I need it today...  I dont' like throwing things away...  YIKES... did I say I as throwing things away... please forgive me for my moment of weakness...  

Have a great day... and I do hope I will be back tomorrow...  LOL... 
I will be... see you then... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. I was sort of doing the same thing yesterday! I envy you your studio. All of my art supplies are in a plastic bin under the bed in the guest room, along with a basket crammed full of yarn and a desk full of buttons and beads. Periodically I try to "thin out" the stuff but it is never easy. Thinking of you today...

    ReplyDelete