Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas arrives on a Zendala

Today I felt like doing a lot of different things... so I cleaned... and put stuff away from this messed up house...  over the past few months we have had a horrible problem with mites... and we have finally gotten rid of them...  but have had to get rid of most of our furniture, rugs, clothing etc... so trying to get all the usable things back into our home has been a real challenge in itself...  so today I made a little head way... of some kind anyway...  and at least have clothing hanging in my closet.... yeah... clothes again...  LOL...  

I also didn't want to use the normal method of doing a Zendala... so I drew my feelings... and then colored with my alcohol inks and a refillable pen that had solution in it...  wow... I love the effects I got on this one... what do you think??? yea or nay...???  

 Since my feelings are all towards the SEASON of LOVE...  I had to draw little flowers with heart petals... and then added holly leaves... the holly trees are all in berry now... I love seeing the branches with so many berries on them...  and so I added tons of berries...  and then added a holly poinsettia in the center...  a little shading... which is so very easy with the solution pen...  wow... so very much fun today...  

And thanks Erin for a nice zendala...  check out what others have done over at the Bright Owl challenge today too...  

Hope that you have  fun day filled with challenges of all kinds too... all good ones... nothing serious... just challenges of life...  have a super duper day... and thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

13 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    I love how you put your feelings down on paper and it is gorgeous.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much... and I have missed seeing you and talking to you so very much too... Have a super happy Holiday time... best of everything to you and all of yours... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful colors in the flowers and holly! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, is this zendala more a mandala perhaps?
    I love the color in the flower. The joy of drawing is more important i think.
    I gaes mites are litle insects who eats all things up?
    Greets from a dutchie girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're getting your house put back together. What a challenge that must have been. Your zendala is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Bonnie. And very seasonal! And I think it is a zendala, since the idea of zen is the meditative component and you have put your heart into this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty creation. I love the colors you used and the Christmas theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Bonnie this is great. It looks like a beautiful christmas wreath. Great colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My!!! Such a Christmassy Zendala!,,,,:) I can just hear the Carol in my head now "Deck the Halls with Bows of Holly....."....:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made a lovely Christmas zendala Bonnie! You must be so pleased that the mites have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Bonnie, the colors are so rich and beautiful and they complement the patterns used in the template to perfection!

    ReplyDelete