Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrapping made easy

I wanted to have some special things to put my gifts in  that I have made… so on went my thinking cap and this is what I came up…


I took a white shopping bag… 
Made the stamps to use on this…
Then I used Distress Stains on the stamps and started to print… 
I also used the Spellbinders Layered poinsettia… and really love the way that it came out…

Shabby Shutters and Victorian Velvet…  love that together…  Then I wrote across the top of this bag.. but I also know that each bag will be done a little bit differently…  so I will have fun…

Thanks for stopping buy for a visit… and hope you will come back soon…  have a fun day…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    I like what you came up with, this is such a pretty idea! TFS and warm hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete