Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bon Jour my Friends...

Today I got a little carried away with the theme for Just Rite... oh well... since I have a huge class up coming this coming Saturday... it will be well enjoyed and used as samples...  The theme for Just Rite... Shabby Chic... what a fun theme... I just so happen to be in love with this type of thing... so it was a total lift off for me... and that is why I got so carried away...  

I had lots more to share... but hey.. how much can you look at and still enjoy... ??? 

So with out any more ado... here are some of the creations from My Just Rite Collection of Stamps...  I do love them all.. and I do use them a lot of the time... 

All Things Sweet 
 All Things sweet...  This is really a favorite of mine... I love this stamps set... 
Shabby Chic Label Four... they are so fantastic that they make my mind spin with ideas to create with... and so I have...  and love each one a little more... I have about 10 more with this same theme... 

I used a blue tag in the background..  I normally will not put blues and pinks together... but this just seemed to go perfectly to me...  I made the paint for the tag.. and spritzed it on... a la Tim Holtz... 

check out the ruffle made with tissue tape!!! 
 The ruffle on the dress is Tissue tape by Tim.. and the mannaquin die cut... is also Tims... love these too... oh I love it all... there I have said it... I do too... 


The dress is made from a piece of scrap in a package that was a printed vellum... so lovely... couldn't throw it away... had to use it.. that is for sure... 


I used the Distress stains on a lot of this tag too... to accent areas
Old buttons with old thread still in them... even some cloth too. 
 also just color...  

The flowers are Just Rite... and I am sorry that I can not remember the names of all the sets... I use the flowers so very much of the time... as my love of flowers is GREAT.... this one I also painted and did twice.. and popped it up a little...  a few buttons... and WOW... look at that cute perfume adamizer!!!   Do you remember them...  I use to have quite a few of them... but as things changed... I got rid of them... wish I had them now!!!  You would put your favorite perfume in there... and then spritz it all over you and your room... what a sweet smelling thing it was .... love the frillies... 


Bloom where you are planted...  and love it. 
 Bloom Where You are Planted!!!  I love my Just Rite Stamps... and can create all kinds of pretty things with them... so I created this card... not with a Stamp from the New Shabby Chic Label Four set... but with a few others... in fact sometimes I try to see how many sets I can use on One card... I have gotten up to 5 ... trying for more... with out getting really over done!!!  
But hey.. I love layers... and love lots of them too... 


So this card with a pocket gave me the opportunity to add even more...  I created the background with a piece of cardstock that I embossed... and then inked with my Distress stains... have you tried any yet... they are delightful... you will need them all... believe me!!! 

Just like you need all the Just Rite stamps!!!  I love them all.. hardest part of having a lot... is not knowing which to use !!!  but that is okay.. .I will suffer... LOL... and I do share!!!



So I did...  a tag to add to the pocket... and that also I made the paper... and then added punched butterflies (by Martha's punches) and then a stamped Just Rite flower... and then a cute frame...  that I cute out and added some pearls too.. 

a Paper flower I made with Tattered Floral Die Cut by Tim Holtz
 Okay... a close up.... 
Zoom in a little bit more... and look at the soft flower...  they are gauzie flowers by Ranger... a lot in a package... and also some seam binding and a cute ruffle...  
Although I love to make my own ruffles too... 


These flowers are white... and the best part is that you dye them the color you want... with your inks ... Distress stains, re-inkers, markers.. what ever your heart's desire... what a fun thing... huh???  Love them!!!  Put on my list to buy some more... 







 AS you can see... I made a couple of flowers from card stock that I painted and molded to make my two large flowers...  I love making these flowers... and this will also be taught again this Saturday... but we will me making a smaller one...  hope that you local gals will join in on the fun... 


3 Just Rite stamps on this tag... 
 Here are some more tags and bits and pieces of things I have been playing with... some that are not quite finished will be put onto tag, cards, scrapbook pages or other things... 


This tag I made the paper, and also love the way that the colors blend with some of my new archival ink pads... those colors are yummy... I also added a few golden drops from my twinkling H20's... I do paint a lot of my flowers with them... as they always add a nice sparkle to my flowers...  


I happen to like to cut out things too.. if you couldn't guess...  




Teal fun!!! 




Just a piece of something... not sure where it will land yet... but the colors are so neat... I used some of that new stuff called Goosebumps... you can see it if you look closely on the left side of the oval... 

I guess you know by now that I also LOVE my spellbinders... 

 The beginning of something pretty... ???  
Not really sure yet where this will go!!!




 I keep on waiting for signs of fall... as we get rain in the fall.. and are in desperate need of it... 


So this tag is to bring on the RAIN..... 




Not sure where this will go.. it is only 3X 5 inches... and so cute... The paper on the background I made ... and then punched out a border for the frame... 


a little seam binding ribbon to go with it... 
Of course I am totally addicted to making, owning and using this ribbon on everything now.. 






 The French Connection!!!
A little of this and that and it created a full fledged tag... with all the French things I love... 


I made the butterfly using my new die cut from Cherry Lynn Designs... and they are quite nice... you have to go over them a few times.. but I was using a thick a vellum and also a card stock... I stacked them for a flight look...  


The Flowers are made with some paper that I painted and so is the background sheet and the tag... I  love painting my own papers to use for my projects... now ... what ever am I going to do with all this other paper...  ???? I am scratching my head...  think... think... think... can you smell smoke yet???  




 I had to make a ruffle too..  


Along with a few flowers... and also some seam binding ribbon for the little bows.. these bows are so small that my bow maker wouldn't make them... so I had to tie them myself...  




The French Connection... 















 Pinks Galore... I had to use as many pinks as I could.. I just had to... do you ever get into the mood to use a specific color and that is it... well when I made this... that is what I had to use.. .
PINKS GALORE.... Okay... so I cheated and used some greens... but I love that combo.. don't you???  


I love the color called Victorian Velvet in the Tim Holtz Distress line... I guess I would have to say that it is my very favorite of all colors... Love to make ribbons with it... and add a little of this and that to give it some other flavors... love it... love it all.. 


I put pearls all the way around the heart opening...  just for that feminine touch...  

The tag it's self it is embossed.. what else... a little more depth... 

And a Martha Punch set!!! 

The paper... in the background.. made with Just Rites... and then main focal point... Shabby Chic labels FOUR... 
  
 That little bow that you will see on a lot of my things... it is from one of the Just Rite Christmas sets...  Oh how perfect it is it for this Shabby Chic look too... buttons and bows, layers of paper... lace of all kinds, feminine touches... perfume bottles... and flowers... flowers all over the place... 




After making about 50 sheets of different colored papers... it was hard to choose which ones I was going to use first...  but when I started to put things together... it was a snap... when you have so many pretty things to use and play with... every thing is very simple and FUN... 

Like this little thing... don't know where it will end up... but it is cute and pretty...   
 I don't use a lot of blues... but this is so very pretty... and the teals and blues and bright greens just sort of went together... love the Just Rite frames...  and when I use them... I cut them out in a lot of different shapes...  so much fun... 




Just a label... but so very pretty... the navy multi colored ribbon really did my hands in for the day... so I thought I had better blog this all.. .and then wash up good and make dinner.!!!! 

I have one more tag... this I released the day prior to the Just Rite challenge... but I wanted to share it with you...  I love this one too...is that a surprise????  

LOL...


 This was the first time I had used this wonderful Stamp set... I had just received it... and had to use it... dont' like to have unused things in the studio...  so ... I stamped it up and started to go to town... 


I also stamped up Tims Sewing room die cut... and then added some Victorian Velvet flowers on the bottom... 




 I love the way that this cute little musical label comes out... no matter what color you choose... it is perfect... 


I used some grunge letters for the PARIS ... as this was for a challenge on travel... 






But my favorite part... the CHARMS.... I used the stamps to create a few French charms for the bottom of the tag... ..what fun that is... 

Love making all these goodies... and loved playing like I have too... 

One more day with inky fingers... a tired body and a spinning mind... hope you have had a wonderful day... and a fun filled one at that... 
I love sharing with you... and hope that you enjoyed this day down Shabby Chic Lane... 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit my friend... and hope that you return soon... Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful works of art! So many gorgeous details in each one! Love each! If I lived in your area, I would be signing up for your classes!
    Thanks for the stroll down Shabby Chic Lane! I may come back and linger longer!
    Glenda
    http://glendacards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all this shabby chic goodness! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete