Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Wedding present...

How many times have you gone to a wedding and thought about a gift that the lovely couple can really USE!!! Well there is nothing like cash... especially during these times..

Anyway.. I decided that the best thing to do was to give the gift of cash... in a nice card... and then along come todays challenge of a treat box or container and a small card... so I remember the cute little white hearts I bought last year... on sale... (I think that they were only $3.00 for 24 of these little hearts... ?? Can't honestly remember, but not much for each one.. that is for sure)

I had a white rose on hand, and made a pretty satin bow and then will tuck some money into the heart ... as it opens on the side... money fits in there very nicely too.. and the little card.. how very simple and cute is that ... a couple of little hearts from the Spellbinder Heart set... and some bazzill paper... and it was a snap.. in 20 minutes I had it up on the challenge... wow... fastest I have ever made anything..

Now I am going to put this all into another white box, (which I will also make and decorate with a simple heart and bow... and inside will be these two things... very plain and simple...

Hope that you can remember to do this next time you have a wedding girt to do... or better yet, do one up and have it on hand so that it is already and then all you have to do is put the money into it... wow... what could be more perfect...

Hope you have a nice day.. it is a little bit warmer down here... not much... be a wee little bit and the sun is shining in all it's glory.. Thanks for taking a look at my blog and the things on it... leave a comment or two... would love to know your feelings...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment