Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Lilies with Love


Oh I do so love doing these pretty flowers... and this one was a highlight to say the least... This wonderful person, Phyllis, asked me to do a challenge for Midnight Madness... what could I possibly say except YES!!!! So I made this card for that Challenge... and of course had to make more too...
But this is the card that got deleted in the last upload of cards...

My husband and I were happy to have our son visit us for a few days... and we totally had a lot of fun... and totally enjoyed each and every second that we visited with him and Casey... it was super good to see them both...

So maybe now that they are on their way home, I will get back into my card schedule and get some things up...

Thanks for visiting my blog.. and do hope that you enjoy all the cards ...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment