Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am so very HIGH... Chaos Mom from SCS had said to me that I was on the Favorite list... I wrote her and asked her where I could find this list??? And she wrote back today giving me the link for this week and last week...

WOW last week there were three very talented gals that listed my cards as Favorites...
RIRed2, Chaos Mom and Toy.. who said my Honeysuckle Sweet card rocked... Oh my goodness I still am floating high in the clouds... .

Then this weeks Favorite list... there were SIX gals... that listed my Pansy card as a Favorite...
They are MernieBug, Just Write Designs, Chaos Mom, Diannep575, Annk516 and Hobbydujour... Thank you all so very much... I really and truly appreciate all your kind and loving gestures and honor it greatly...

What a wonderful day today is... and the sun is shining here too... a WONDERFUL DAY...
Thanks for allowing me this honor...

With Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment