Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tree in the Snow

 Another Tag... and more fun... Tim's tag really inspired me to make a couple of tags... so this is the 2nd one... please scroll down to see the other one I did with this one... and also all the other ones... actually even though this is the 4th tag that Tim has shown us... I have actually done 9... LOL... I love creating... and the more the better...  LOL... 


This one is not as 'dressed' up as the Deer dancing in the ornament.... but I did enjoy creating it... 


The tag it's self... I used three colors on the work sheet... and also some silver.. I used only white on the town house die cut from the plastic sheet... and then I used picket fence on the snowflake...  




Now the Tree... this has been on my 
TO DO LIST... (do you have a list like that???  sure you do...anyway..)  I started out with a tree cut from the Pine Tree die Cut...  of TIM's... and used a piece of grunge board... then I cut 5 pieces from Cardstock...  and each one of the trees was colored with different intensity of greens...  I used all the green distress stains to do this... then I cut different sections out and put on the grunge board tree... I colored different layers with Distress Stickles... and then topped off the branches with some Picket Fence Crackle... YIKES... what fun is that...  I used a hemp twine on the stem of the tree... and was finished making the tree... 

I had to allow it to dry... and then I popped dotted it onto the tag... 


This is one of the most 'plain' tags I have ever made... but I love the tree so very much... that i wanted it to out shine everything else... 

 
This tag also appears on Inspiration Emporium… so please take a few minutes and check out all the WONDERFUL tags there… they look so different and I personally think there are some there that are not on Tim’s … but check it out…

Thanks Shelly for telling me about this site… I love it… will be going there often…  that is for sure… my kind of site…


Hope you are having fun... creating a lot of fun things... Christmas presents... and gifts for others are top on my list of things to do... 
Actually I have one more challenge to do... and then will be able to get onto other things to do... Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope you will leave a comment or two... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. you have been a busy bee!

    I love both of your tags. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them :)

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Bonnie,
    This is a gorgeous tag too! I love seeing everyone's tags, I love tags! I have that die by Tim and was just thinking of using it for a tag. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Warm hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete